CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I Need Many Prayers and Ton's of Zen...


Here is a quick update from IBR foster care coordinator.

I am one sick littlle girl! I wasn't feeling well coming in on my transport. But once I started to get settled into my foster home I started to feel better.

Tonight my foster mom called the Foster Care Coordinator, she was very upset and sad. I wasn't sure why I feel fine, but I guess I have some problems I don't know about.

So, she is taking me to the doctor and they are going to find out what is wrong with me.

IBR is a 501C3 charity and greatly needs donation. They don't turn away sick or injured dogs, even dogs like me that don't know they are sick. All I want to do is play play play! Hopefully they will fix me soon and I can continue to play!

Please send me any zen and prayers you have, I'll take them all!

Pointer Love and Kisses,

Violet

0 comments: