CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July!



Happy 4th of July! I sure have had a busy week. I was in the doctor 2 times, that place sure is not fun. But my foster mom says that because I went there and got some medicine Im gonna be like new in no time! I don't know what she means cause I feel like new right now :) Last night was super fun, my foster dad was having a light show that my foster mom kept calling fireworks?? They were super loud, but they didn't effect me one bit.. I wanted to go outside to see them myself! My foster mom gave me a special chew and said she was super proud, so I guess I did good! I LOVE to play outside, so many BIRDS! But you should tell all your friends that they invented this thing my foster parents call a couch. WOW... that thing is the best ever! its like a giant bed just for me :) My foster mom says I have to wear my diaper in the house until I can get fixed, Im in heat, Im not sure what that is, but I dont like it!
I will right later... but I just wanted to say hi and tell you I was doing sooo good! Aren't I cute ?:)

Hugs and Kisses-
Violet

0 comments: