CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Puppy Breath!




Hi! I'm Violet. I'm a cute little lemon head girl.


This is going to be an exciting weekend for me! I am coming up to Chicago this weekend and I'm going into IL Bird Dog Rescue. So I'm leaving Kentucky behind and I'm told I'm going to be a city girl! Do you think Chicago is bigger then Hopkinsville, KY? I wonder what their is to do in Chicago?


I'm about 4-5 months old, I'll have all my vetting done before I'm adopted, that includes being spayed and microchipped.


IBR has very strict adoption requirements, I must go to a home with a fenced in yard, either traditional or electric. This is non-negotiable.


Once I get into foster care my foster mom will have updates.


Puppy Breath,


Vi



0 comments: